I don’t do regular updates anymore, but when I did, this was a big one: I finally managed to save half my income. Here’s how I did it, and what I spent money on.
- Millennials Can’t Afford a Home in Big Cities — But We’re Not Out of Options
- Buy Now, Pay Later Is Great — Here’s Why I’m Never Going to Use It
- Investing in a Company Like Amazon Costs Thousands. What If You Have, Like, $1?
- Why It’s Probably Time to Rethink Your Bank Account (And Other Accounts, Too)
- Debt Consolidation: Does It Make Sense For You?